Tuesday, September 4, 2012

POTTERY SPLURGE

ADLER GOODIES

Mr. Sykes and I had a bit of a shopping spree at Jonathan Adler this weekend. That place is like a candy store for decor, from pottery to rugs to lighting, Adler has a bit of everything.

I'd been eyeing these pieces at the store in Manhattan for a while. In fact whenever I was in Soho, I'd just happen to find myself on Broome Street and well, it would've been rude not to stop in and say hi, right?!

But I had to behave myself until we got home to Los Angeles. I lasted four whole days before I hot footed it over there, a perfect example of patience me thinks. Not! (Yes it's 1992 again! Schwing!)

These pictures really don't do the pieces justice, particularly the C. Jere collaboration Sea Urchin (pictured top right). I'll take a photo of it once it's hanging on the wall, so you can get a true idea of what it's all about.

The only piece that didn't come from Adler is the sexy looking Owl umbrella stand (pictured top left). It's from Two's Company and I LOVE IT!

I'll take pics of everything, once we find where they're each going to live in the house.


Collage Made on Polyvore.
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This totally reminds me of the White Collar episode: DEADLINE when we found out that Diana met Christy(??) at a pottery class :)

    (that's right, I'm working on memorizing every single episode lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jonathan Adler - all your picks are great! I've recently acquired a very similar owl umbrella stand that I'll be blogging about soon. I think we have similar taste with this kind of stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would seem so! I look forward to your post!

      Delete
  3. Neal would approve of ur taste, me thinks;) albeit maybe not ur method of acquisition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Snidley Whiplash? Kept waiting on the screen to fill with words . Fun in the park.

    ReplyDelete