Wednesday, September 26, 2012

OFF THE WALL

 

Whilst still in New York, I passed this amazing wall art in Soho late one night after dinner and was obsessed with photographing it for about a week.

We ended up taking the pictures on an insanely sweltering day and at one point I thought Mr. Sykes might have to peel me off the pavement. I'm not kidding, it was no joke man!

PS. I love this outfit!
PPS. The shorts are super comfy.
PPS. The button up blouse in over 90 degree heat-not so much.

Blouse: TopShop. Shorts: BCBG Maxazria. Shoes: Kurt Geiger.
Bag: Proenza Schouler. Sunglasses: Stella McCartney (similar here).

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I like the bag and the wall is very original because of the special line art process. Mixing modernity and traditon, it's very urban by the line art, the colors, the writing style but it's also inspired by the traditional japanese painting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marsha Always Looking Beautiful
    I Love This Picture Blog Everything about It Incredible
    Your Out Fit Love It I would so Wear something Like that Handbag Hot✔

    Zafirah Dutczak
    Sending Some Love From Australia ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elements of traditional Japanese art on a nice giant non silk screen. No modal or bamboo blend fabric? Let the designer know your true feelings. Nice kicks. LOTS of sun when you take pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but seen you like that i think about Michael and Black or White

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ! Great look. Like always :)
    Can you tell me, how can I get your autographed photo via fan mail? It's my dream! :)
    Love from Poland <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just catching up on your blog. Love the shorts. wall is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog! Obsessed with your bag!! I need a PS in my life!!

    ReplyDelete