Wednesday, August 1, 2012

DOWN TO EARTH

I love my Chanel ballet flats. I justify owning so many pairs, because I wear them with almost everything. They are such a timeless piece and I know I'll continue to wear them as the years go by.

Looking for a place to take these pictures on set today, Sharif and I came across these planets (thanks for being my lens man buddy!) I guess I'll find out what they're for when we shoot the next episode.

This denim colored cotton dress is from Topshop, here's a similar vibe at ASOS. The belt is J Crew.





Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeff, thank you for taking the time to look at my blog and make comments. I really do appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. I changed my URL! http://walkinmyladyboots.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. if those spheres show up in an episode, it will be really funny to see them and think 'heeeey....'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed my URL! http://walkinmyladyboots.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. They do! We shot the scene the other day. It was very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...do I recognize those props? I guess the prop ninjas weren't watching you guys when you took those shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed my URL! http://walkinmyladyboots.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Hi Marsha! First of all, I love you on White Collar, so thank you so much for all your work on that show. I am loving this outfit, actually I have really enjoyed exploring all your style posts on here so far, and I have a question I hope you might be willing to answer. I am sure you have already had to field this question a million times, but I love the tattoo on your upper arm and I was wondering what the design of it is? Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying White Collar, we have a great time making it. Please be sure to follow my blog on Bloglovin!
      My tattoo is 4 black cubes with a line going through them and it has no meaning whatsoever. People don't believe me when I say that, but I literally doodled it many years ago and had it inked on my arm for life!!

      Delete
    2. I changed my URL! http://walkinmyladyboots.blogspot.com

      Delete