Thursday, August 9, 2012

BLOGLOVIN


I thought I should explain what Bloglovin is, since I keep banging on about you following me on it.

Bloglovin is a really simple way to follow all the blogs you like, in one place. It cuts out having to click on a bunch of different sites to catch up on latest posts, or visiting un-updated blogs. Instead, it sends you notifications when the blogs you follow have something new to say.

I read dozens of blogs and Bloglovin has been an amazing discovery, because it does all the work for me. It's a one stop shop!

Signing up is easy, just an email address and password and that's it!

Click here to see a Bloglovin video.

Click on the Eiffel Tower to easily follow this blog on Bloglovin.

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Great post, thank you, I like your theme also!
    Are you looking to make a splash at the next party? Or searching for a perfect, beautiful birthday, anniversary, engagement, or Christmas present? Here you can find pages and pages of wish pearl. And do not worry about the present. You can find more charming and elegant freshwater pearl. Also they are suitable to everyone. We sure you will love pearl beads! Believe your eyes.

    ReplyDelete